Carpenter大工, Daiku “Weapons and armor of steel and alchemical elixirs? No, yours is a more practical craft. What good is a Paladin if she has no bed to sleep in? All other crafts rest on the product of your skills. Literally.” Weaponry Weapon Dagger (Default) Tools Tool Saw Class information Life type Crafting Master Woody Characters Sawyer, Cherry, Beavy, Beavo, Decker, Marimo Game introduced Fantasy Life
The Carpenter is a Life you can choose to lead in the game Fantasy Life. It is one of 12 Lives that can be chosen as the player’s main life at any time during the game by visiting the Guild Master (except during a story mission).
You are watching: carpenter fantasy life
The Carpenter uses saws to make weapons, tools and furniture. There are 117 alchemist recipes in the base game and 161 with the DLC.
The Carpenter’s Life Shop is located at Elderwood Village
Readmore: Laguna Loire | 60S Today
Rank Stars Vitality Dexterity Novice 0 – – Fledgling 100 +2 +1 Apprentice 600 +4 +2 Adept 2000 +6 +3 Expert 8000 +8 +4 Master 18000 +12 +6 Hero 30000 +16 +8 Legend 59830 +20 +10 God/Creator 80000 +24 +12
When the player chooses the Carpenter life he learns 4 skills: Carpentry, Furniture Carpentry, Weapons Carpentry and Tools Carpentry. The max skill level is 15 (20 with the DLC). To unlock the new cap Legend rank must be reached and then, with the Carpenter life active, talk to Divinus. He will increase the cap of these 4 skills to 20 and upgrade the licence to God-in-Training rank.
Icon Name Description Carpentry Your proficiency at carpentry. Raise your skill level to increase your selection of saws and improve your crafting speed. Furniture Carpentry Gives you access to furniture item recipes, like tables and beds. The higher your skill level, the better your chances of crafting high-quality items. Weapons Carpentry Gives you access to wooden weapons recipes, like staffs and bows. The higher your skill level, the better your chances of crafting high-quality items. Tools Carpentry Gives you access to wooden tools recipes, like fishing rods. The higher your skill level, the better your chances of crafting high-quality items. File:60stoday.com
When leveling a life, the player will gain several abilities. This abilities help by improving the life itself. Below is a list of Carpenter abilities:
- Hop ‘n’ Chop
- Upon reaching the Adept rank, the ability Hop ‘n’ Chop is unlocked, allowing the special skill gauge to be chargeable. Once fully charged, it can be used by pressing X button. This automatically completes the next 3 tasks perfectly in a row with Great performance.
- Chop ’til You Drop
- At Master rank, the Hop ‘n’ Chop ability becomes Chop ’til You Drop, increasing the number of tasks to 5.
- Crafty Carpenter
- At God/Creator rank, the Chop ’til You Drop ability becomes Crafty Carpenter, further increasing the number of tasks to 7.
- Firm Grip
- Upon reaching God/Creator, the ability Firm Grip is unlocked, allowing the special skill gauge to be chargeable twice. Once double-charged, this ability allows you to instantly finish your current recipe.
- Extra Materials
- Upon reaching Expert, the ability Extra Materials is unlocked, allowing the addition of an extra material. To view which effect each material has, see: Crafting Effects. At God/Creator rank and with the Carpenter life active, it’s possible to add a second material. This material can only be a Divine Orb, and when used, the item crafted will always be of divine quality.
- Wood Worker
- Upon reaching Master, the ability Wood Worker is unlocked, allowing the name of the player to be added onto items they craft. This can be viewed by looking underneath Rarity on an item, in which it says Made by: “Player Name”.
Carpenter NPC List
There are a number of other Carpenter class NPCs around Reveria, who unlock challenges, provide equipment and plot. Talk to these when they have a ? over their heads.
- Master Woody (Life Master): Royal Castele Workshop – Castele Artisans’ District
- Gives Carpenter’s Trophy (Master)
- Unlocks the “Bow & Hero” challenge (Hero)
- Unlocks the Ancient Saw recipe (God-in-Training)
- Joins party at God (when the special request is initially accepted)
- Unlocks the Dreamy Rocking Chair recipe upon reaching God rank and accepting the Alchemist’s special request.
- Unlocks the Portable Patio recipe upon the first time completing the special request.
- Beavo: Near Well (Day), Near Pet Shop (Night) – Castele Artisans’ District
- Unlocks the “Berth Right” challenge (Adept)
- Unlocks the Secret Door recipe (Master)
- Unlocks the Dragon’s Tail recipe (God)
- Beavy: Near Well – Castele Artisans’ District
- Gives Pine Nuts x3 (Fledgling)
- Unlocks the Starry Beam recipe (Master)
- Unlocks the Wyvern’s Breath recipe (God)
- Cherry (Poppy): Near Well (Day), Woody’s House (Night) – Castele Artisans’ District
- Gives Boiled Egg x3 (Fledgling)
- Unlocks the “Carpenter’s Choice” challenge (Fledgling)
- Unlocks the “Barrel Role” challenge (Apprentice)
- Joins party at Adept
- Gives Royal Saw (Master)
- Gives Star Cluster x3 (God-in-Training)
- Sawyer: Royal Castele Workshop – Castele Artisans’ District
- Gives Oak Log x10 (Fledgling)
- Gives Pine Log x8 (Apprentice)
- Gives Sugar Log x6 (Adept)
- Gives Water Mana x2 (Expert)
- Gives Qualitine x1 (Master)
- Gives Starry Log x4 (Hero)
- Decker: Leftmost Ship – Port Puerto Marina
- Unlocks the Scarecrow recipe (Adept)
- Joins party at Expert
- Unlocks the “It’s Elementary” challenge (Master)
- Unlocks the World Map recipe (Hero)
- Unlocks the Sea Cloud Rod recipe (God)
- Marimo: Elderwood Village
- Gives Criticaline (Fledgling)
- Unlocks the “Exterior Decor” challenge (Expert)
- Unlocks the Serpent Staff recipe (Hero)
- Unlocks the Dragon Skeleton recipe (Legend)
- Unlocks the Giant’s Axe recipe (God-in-Training)
Class Challenges reward the player with Stars which accumulate to raise the rank of the player within the Life Class. Talk to Master Flamel to cash in challenge rewards.
The U.S. Localization has differing names for many challenges. As such they will be listed after the U.K. localization names.
Main article: Carpenter Recipes
There are in total 161 recipes in carpentry divided into 4 main components: materials, weapons, tools and furniture.
Recipes for Carpenter items are given by the Carpenter Master, Woody, by all of the characters related to the carpenter life, by leveling up within the Class and for the DLC recipes by Divinus.