If you were looking for the article about the female alter ego of Josh, then see Joshalyn.
Josh Redgrove General information Occupation(s): Cashier Education: Scaunchboro High School Interests: Stardust CrusadersGirlsBeing popular Friends: Parker DinklemanBrittanyDoug Enemies: Edward R. CarneyMr. Wink Physical appearance Age: 16 Gender: MaleFemale (Parkerina) Hair: Blonde Color: White Eye color: Light-yellow Ethnicity: Canadian Family Decedents: N/A Series information First Appearance: In Parker’s Sight Last Appearance: Dream of the Dead Voiced by: Jamie Shannon List of Characters
You are watching: josh mr meaty
Joshua “Josh” Redgrove is the main protagonist of Mr. Meaty. His main lifetime goals are to get his one true love and be a celebrity with his best friend, Parker. He has a job at the Mr. Meaty restaurant food chain, which carries his work as a cashier and won’t let anyone stop him from accomplishing his goals.
Josh has an intrinsic way of despising his cashier job, and to that, he tries to be cool by impressing the girls he likes, but he always seems to fail or make himself look like a loser in front of them.
His personality consists of being a straight man, staying sane, and a little bit detached. Mostly, he likes girls, music, and hanging out, and his personality is very opposite from Parker, according to the co-creators of the show.
Josh has blonde hair (which is over his left eye), light yellow eyes (yellow in the pilot and shorts), and pimples. He also appears to be of Native American descent.
Readmore: Weak vs. Week | 60S Today
He almost always wears a short-sleeved Mr. Meaty work shirt with his name tag on it (with a red long-sleeved T-shirt inside the work shirt in the pilot and shorts), long black pants, and blue and white sneakers.
- Arthur Holden was rumored to voice Josh many times.
- Josh was named after one of the creator’s nephews, while Parker’s appearance was based on his other nephew.
- His street address is 193 Augusta Ave. Scaunchboro. His education was in the 9th grade.
- His position was applied for working cash.
- Working at the front counter, Josh is the first line of defense against crazed holiday shoppers, health inspectors, and tar monsters, all of which make it tough to carry on conversations with girls.
- He never worked for Mr. Meaty before, and is his first job.
- Josh is a year older than Parker.
- Even though he once admitted that Parker isn’t exactly the coolest dude in the universe and frequently seems tired of Parker’s “nerdier” tendencies, Josh is genuinely very close to him.
- Most girls do not like Josh; some girls (such as Goth Girl) like Josh at first, but sooner or later, they always ditch him in the end.
- It is revealed in “Josh-Off” that he weighs 86 pounds.
- On his job application in “Original Sin,” his special skills and hobbies are film-making, skateboarding, sling shot-making, girls, boxing stuff, buttering bread, and fixing holes.
- Josh is a former member of the Dirt Bike Club.
- When he screams, he often screams like a girl. This is noted by Ken in “Ninjam.”
(The gallery will get its own page, as of right now it’s available here.)