Iron Round Shield is a Shield in Dark Souls 3.
An orthodox, round small shield made from metal. Small shields offer little damage absorption and stability, but they are lightweight and ideal for 60stoday.coml: ParryRepel an attack at the right time to follow up with a critical hit. Works while equipped in either 60stoday.com Type : Fast Short frames during the parry window and shorts recovery time.
You are watching: iron round shield
Notes and Tips:
- Can be Infused and Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- Provides an average block of 40.8%.
- One of the few quality small shields, with no stat requirements.
- Low weight for Flynn’s Ring users.
- Provides the highest stability of all small shields: 62 stability at +10 upgrade level.
- Has 10 parry frames, starting at frame 11 as seen below (small shield).
Location/Where to Find
- Starting shield for Thief class.
- Dropped by Hollow Soldiers at Lothric Castle and High Wall of Lothric.
Youtube Moveset and Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)